1. What color is your toothbrush?
blue-ish and white
2. Name one person who made you smile today?
Ferinda
3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
screaming on my bed, mum attacked me
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
here, doing boring stuffs.
5. What is your favorite candy bar?
hmm Caramel Koala? ritter sport and lindt :)
6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
no
7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
"AKU TIDUR JAM 11 KOK UDAH DIBANGUNIN SIH"
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
mint chocolate chip or jamoca almond fudgeeeee
9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
hmmm guava juice?
10. Do you like your wallet?
yes, but i've been thinking to get a smaller one.
11. What was the last thing you ate?
barley mint gum. chewing is eating, rite?
12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
going to, and a red dress it is :)13. The last sporting event you watched?
uh, forget. Liga 2010 I guess
14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
mallow from Jolly time and extreme butter from Act II
15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
Widi
16. Ever go camping?
yes
17. Do you take vitamins daily?
sometimes, when I feel like to
18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
no
19. Do you have a tan?
as in, skin color? wish I could have it -__-
20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
depends.
21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
I don’t drink soda.
22. What did your last text message say?
asking where the hell are you
23. What are you doing tomorrow?
japanese test with Ranu Sensei
24. WHERE IS 24?
after twenty three
25. Look to your left, what do you see?
wall. covered by purple wallpaper
26. What color is your watch?
pink and silver.
27. What do you think of when you hear the word Australia?
Susan and Leo Frietman :'( I miss 'em
28. What is your birthstone?
emerald
29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
go in if I'm not too lazy to
30. What is your favourite number?
be number one. hahahaaaa
31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone?
mein Bruder
32. Any plans today?
studying biology and japanese, doh
33. How many states/provinces/countries
two countries
34. Biggest annoyance right now?
this guilty feeling
35. Last song listened to?
dreaming with a broken heart - John Mayer
36. Can you say the alphabet backwards?
no
37. Do you have a maid service clean your house?
yes
38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
hmm my black next shoes for school, so comfy :)
39. Are you jealous of anyone?
I am hahahaa
40. Is anyone jealous of you?
why do they have to? I have nothing to be jealous about
41. Do you love anyone?
I do, bf,friends and family
42. Do any of your friends have children?
yes
43. What do you usually do during the day?
sleeping and study -___- I am boring, I know.
44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
I'm a lover not a hater bahaha
45. Do you use the word ‘hello’ daily?
yes
46. What color is your car?
my about-to-be car is silver, yay!
47. Do you like cats?
yes yes yeeeees
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
sadly, yes
49. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
I hope I'll be there someday
50. How did you get your worst scars?
hmm I got this scar in my head when I accidentally hit bannisters when I was, lyk, 10 y/o?
No comments:
Post a Comment