Monday, 17 August 2009

Another Promise to be Fulfilled

I pretty much find it's hard to think lately. am I imbecile or what? no, it's because I'm in love. or no. oh, yes. no offense.

had my fortune read once again by 'kakak-BTA-yang-ngajar-ipa-terpadu'. and he said I have a gloomy future, gloomy romance, etc. anyone care to change my future? ;p

I set several people in anger. whoops, I didn't meant it. I can't tell you the details, I could careless, I could close my eyes on this, but I really regret about it, it's still my fault. am I gonna get cursed? damn how I am so pathetic, I just can't say sorry to him or his mates, damn damn damn!

I'm lack of blogging, I have no idea, duh. so, remember that I have a promise to show you my new baby's work arts? since I'm now using Photobucket, be patient on these big pictures, awkaaay? so, here you go, enjoy :)

Photobucket
Ferinda

The Mighty Penguin
the mighty penguin I luckily got @ Movie World, hihi

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
mein bruder und ich

Photobucket

Photobucket
adorable Nayla
:)

Hello mum
Hello, Mum.

Photobucket
a surprise strawberry cheese cake

Happy Birthday, Sister
Happy birthday dear sister!

I'm not good enough, yes? I'm trying to improve my photography skill then ;p

bye bye fratellas, bacione!


6 comments:

chi said...

omg wiii,adek lo mirip banged sama lo sumpah haha

Istina said...

diiiiiiih ogah dibilang mirip! item gitu chi hahaaa

Serra Annisa said...

mirip banget ade looo heheh gue kira lo tadinya hehe

Istina said...

serra jahaaaaaaaat aku ga mirip sama dia huhuhu

widi 'kuya' prahatikno said...

wakakakakakakakakaka, gue bilang juga apa yang mirip

Istina said...

KAGA MIRIP BUSET! ini orang orang pada tega bener sihhhh