Saturday, 18 July 2009

Remember what I've told you before..

..that I took my penguin picture with my new baby? dad brought me this :)





I had been waiting for a long, long time until dad brought this home. I said once to my dad that I wanna have a DSLR camera but never ask him to buy it, remembering the price haha. we do have DSLR but the old one, I found it was hard to use it then decided to give up. but out of the sudden, he came to my room and said, "I have a new camera", and "it's DSLR".

whoa.

my feet wasn't stepped on the floor haha. I WAS FLYING! okay, only a joke.

it's Nikon D300 and it's pretty. decided to name him "Shark" but then confused. hmmm is it better if I name it "Sharp"? ah, I know I have no taste -__- and now it's still have no name hahaha I'm sorry, babyyy.

....and since I don't have photoshop in my desktop, I cant post the result of the photos I took because I can't resize it. I'm getting better and better using it :) :) :)

still feeling tired and unhealthy emotionally and physically, off you go, folks :/

7 comments:

Nunu Fithria said...

Ih jadi pengen deh...

chi said...

HUAAAAAAAAAAA WIIII!! congrats! akhirnya yaaa..hahaha..gw juga ga pernah di resize wi..punya gw ga terlau gede karena pakenya yg medium..hehe :P

wi,upload hasil2 jepretannya doong.coba di resize di paint aja..yg stretch and skew ituloh..hehe

Istina said...

Nunu Fithria : ayo ayo beli dslr hehehee

Chi : thank you chitaaaaa lama nunggunya sebenernya jadinya udik pas jadi dibeliin hihi oh bisa ya pake itu? okeee next post berarti isinya foto2 baru yeeeeey!

Torik Danumaya said...

whuoo uwik sama kaya my papa tuy dong hehe asyik loh wi pake itu haha

Istina said...

papa is juga dong berarti -__- wah papa kita dihubungkan oleh kamera, haha! iya asik banget pake itu tapi pegel kalo lama2 deh

Torik Danumaya said...

yes, hati-hati penggunaannya jangan terlalu sering karena bisa mengurangi kelenturan tangan pabila ngedance cos akan tumbuh muscle

Istina said...

wahahahahaaa ucil fine2 aja tuh nari dengan ototnya yang ngga nyantai ik