Sunday, 12 July 2009

Brand New Songs

Updated the songs about... 3 to 4 days ago. whatever, no use to remember anyway. and here are the songs :

1. Sugar - Flo Rida feat Wynter :

mine and Alita's favorite. usually sing it in the middle of our routine, making Tasyi extremely annoyed hahaha. we love the 'da, double di double da' part

2.Sensual Seduction - Snoop Dogg :

been liking this song; I mean, the beat and the compositions, but not the lyrics haha. dont try to figure it out if you dont know. ...and for some reasons I can't explain ;p

3. Whadsyaname - Nelly :

like the intro, and overall song. the piano is extremely amazing; I know it's easy to play.

4. Never Say Goodbye - Jojo :

the lyrics, duh! :3

5. American Boy - Estelle feat Kanye West :

starting to like again this song since I... oh, whatever, forget it :D

seems getting really late now, going to sleep people!

3 comments:

Adely said...

Never Say Goodbye tuh lagu sepanjang masa banget ya wi haha

Serra Annisa said...

I love the #6

Istina said...

Adely : iya doong hihihi for the one who's in love ya de (Y)

Serra : what's on number 6? I only got 5 songs here hehe :D