Friday, 10 July 2009

25 Random Things About Me

err yeah so I got this from Nunu's blog, and trying to re-write my own version. it's boring to read, I know but I have nothing to do so, here goes.

1. My childhood dream was to be an artist. you know, painting things, making statues..
2. ..then it changed to an orthodontist, considering the payment I will receive.
3. ..but I never really like to study, I come this far to SMAN 8 just by luck.
4. Living a straight-way life.
5. Always be a daddy's little girl, but never like it.
6. I love to take a long drive, as long as I'm not the driver tho hahaha. and I love good guys behind wheels :S
7. I can be really defensive and pig-headed for what I think it's right.
8. All-time favorite song : Cayman Island - King of Convenience
9. Sounds weird, but I judge people by their smell, haha! so, be good-smell!
10. Crumble easily, make man says "Oh, woman."
11.Been dreaming to travel around the world, woo-hoooo!
12. Born in small figure, with black, curly hair and now turned to be fatty baby with cappuccino-colored and wavy -about-to-straight hair :S
13. The only sport I love is gymnastic thingy. oh how I can't play soccer or basketball :*
14. Craving about having a puppy, kitten, or even hamster. I need a friend to play with at homeeee.
15. Allergic to eggs even I really like it, sigh.
16. Have a slow body metabolism, and really hard for me to gain muscles huhu.
17. Currently, I'm playing Sims 3 and Cooking Academy 2 to kill my boredom -__-
18. I'm good at contemporary dance, and modern dance.
19. Ferrari and I, have almost the same interests and way of thinking in life, including our boys type haha!
20. What I love being a second child and having an older brother and younger sister : I can have my brother protects me while my sister, I can borrow almost every t-shirts she has :D
21. I hate my legs, and my thighs. don't mess with 'em huahahaha.
22. What I hate most is... waiting without any purpose. and liars.
23. I played piano for 11 years in my life, then stopped at my 2nd grade of high school because of.. dance. I choose it at the first place, and I think I'll continue practicing piano if I stop dancing thingy.
24. I've been thinking about continuing study abroad.
25. I cant understand people who love.. err, onions. garlic, fried onion, whatever. it smells and tastes like, ewww.

enough, now, I think y'all getting bored with this boring thingy, hehe. byeeeeee! *beijos

3 comments:

Nunu Fithria said...

hey i'm number 25! hahaha

Serra Annisa said...

me too Nu! hehehe

Istina said...

Nunu & Serra : are you? aaaaaaaah hahaha so is it me who's the anomaly? -___-