Wednesday, 1 July 2009

I'm not Sleepy

..at all! *groan help me!

it was 1 AM and what I did to lose my boredom were :
1. opened my Flock
2. signed in on my WLM
3. played looklet,FB etc.

When I signed in on my WLM, suddenly Aiman greeted me. if you dont know Aiman, he's my friend from LIA, my english course. greet him here. then, we chit-chatted. he suggested me to watch Golimar on youtube.

.....grrr screw you man hahaha. how could Indian song heard being played LOUDLY in the middle of the night from MY room? it breaks my image huahahahaha

and I told him about an italian man who went to Malta. I knew this from Andika and yeah, it's freaking hilarious :D


and I got bored even more then I watched Moy Moy Palaboy's lip sync Everybody and laughed alone. oh please don't let my mum pass my room around this time, she'll think that her first daughter went crazy or what..


I played looklet, and at about half past two, Aiman decided to sign off.

aiman HS says:
wi,off duluan ya
ngantuk ini haha
bye

Dwi says:
okeeee
bye bye

aiman HS says:
ati2 wi malem2! liat belakang

Dwi says:
ga ada ape2 men gahahahahaa

aiman HS says:
belakang lemari brarti,wi hahaha


..and I really looked behind my cupboard, d'oh! grrrrrr he made me scared. I think I'll lay on my bed, read Maria von Trapp's biography (maria is a character from that legendary The Sound of Music) and go to sleep. I wish.


and this is the real Maria Augusta von Trapp herself.


ciao,love.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

moymoypalaboy yang everybody heboh abis yaa wik hahaha gw juga ngakak

Istina said...

iyoaaa bertiga lagi,seru banget yah :D

Dayen said...

itu Aiman temen gue wi?

Istina said...

yoi aiman 71. kan ada linknya yeeen hahaha

Dayen said...

ih dia toh, males ah hahahaha

Istina said...

hahaha males ya day (peace man)