talking about holiday, I've been busy looking for money..

and yes, I'd like to have a money bath like her.. ;p
..for Schoolympic. went to school almost everyday and trying to get money as much as I can. I know, I'm not as busy as BPH members, but all you have to know is, I've tried my best. and I sold a baggage of papers and magz and newspapers and only got 32,000 IDR! sweet God. ended up begging my mum to give donation.. :3
Holiday? is it really exist? I didn't do anything during this school holiday; what I did were practicing dancing, looking for money, watching movies and only watch one dvd. oh, I went to Bandung for a dance competition, competed many competition @ Jakarta and went to KidZania as well, but.. you know, this holiday is waaaaaaay to short :( Watched several movies with fweeends, awesome! I watched Transformers 2, Ice Age and 17 Again haha. ouch, I haven't buy books for my next semester! aaaaaaaa!
By the way, I'm a third grader now :D still cant believe it, it feels like I just had my sophomore year, went through orientation and some adaptation, and now, I'm in my senior year! boy oh boy how time passes by fastly..
...and the hell's begin, the suffer of senior year.. :'(
Survival Kit for SMAN 8 Jakarta 2012 Sophomores :
1. Don't eat at the canteen. I mean, the big one. of course, you can eat there but eat at Cafetaria if you wanna avoid seniors... but we actually dont bite you. really, IF you don't act like a red rag.
2. Don't use tight shirts.
3. ...and tight skirts. they don't allow you to wear the tight one, rite? wear pleated one.
4. Study! the most important thing for you is getting adapted. so, study more if you don't wanna get bad scores.. (I did, but still got bad results, hehe. EXTRA STUDY, PEEPS!)
5. Some teachers are clever, but they don't really like to explain, so, as above said, STUDY!
6. Get into the organization, it will help you, trust me. gain friend and experiences here! and I suggest you Kesenian Organization, just like what I take :D
7. Have a dream, pals. it'll help you to struggle to reach it :)
done! was it hard? no? was it easy? okay, try to do this at school for at least the first year in your sophomore year and done! you can do whatever you want :D
I'm not feeling so hot today, guess I'll take some drugs and sleep. details, next time! bye bye!
3 comments:
ini wi gue paling suka tips yang ini "Don't use tight shirts." hahahaha
iya dong ga ada deh anak kelas bawah boleh pake sepan hahahaaa that's our prerogative huahaha
iya wi masa aku udah kesekolah anak 115nya jijay2 semua
Post a Comment