Monday, 27 July 2009

Random Quiz

1.Are u an Asian or an American, or even an European?
Asian. I'm a mix of Javanese, Kalimantan and Arabian from my dad's side, and from my mum? never really know hahaha

2.Did u ever regret to be born in Indonesia?
why do I have to?

3.How frequently do u open fb?
ehm about 10 times a day? haha flock automatically open my account

4.Wad is ur fav casual game currently?
I don't play game, not even sims 3 rite now, it's getting boooo-ring.

5.What's language do u wanna learn now?
ehm I still love Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese to be exact.

6.What are ur fav countries?
Indonesia and Aussie :) dont forget Tzech and UK hehe

7.Will u ever assassinate someone?
hmmm at least no until now

8.What's ur current target now?
getting through FKG UI and reach my dream! amen!

9.What's ur current destination abroad?
guess it'll be Tokyo or HK or maybe Thailand, dad's in love with Asian thingy

10.Hmmm... Do u often waste ur parents' money?
I use it for good... wisely :D remember, I'm a lady Taurus, managing money is my ability haha.

11.Did ya ever go to Europe b4?
uh hope so, tsk.

12.Do u think London is nice?
grrrrrr take me there!

13.What a girl wants?
clothes, shoes, make ups? ...beautiful soul? hmm

14.Mention ur 3 fav singers of all time!
Beyonce, bahaha cant think of anyone else

15.Ur dreams ?
successful working-lady whatever the work is and life happily ever after with my family

16.Do u feel like vomitting when u see a real human's heart/brain?
no, but for blood.. yes. I cant stand the texture and smell of blood

17.Did ya ever consider 2 b a surgeon?
used to, haha

18.Hey, wat did u eat just now!
biscuit

19.Are u westernized?
I am, hahaha.

20.Mention ur best friends !
many, hehe. Ferinda, Dina, Ales, Ucil, Tasya, Bella, Tasyi, Alita, Dewi, Aci, Lala, Ryco, Andika, Delia, Radian... boy oh boy so many that I cant mention one by one.

21.Do u happy 2 b lonely?
sometimes, but I prefer to be surrounded by hectic, friendly situation.

22.Do u ever cum 2 ur frens' house?
well of course

23.R u smart?
are you joking me?

24.Are u a quiet person?
I am, if I don't know what situation I'm involved in and if I'm tired.

25.If u have $500 wif u r8 now, wat will ya buy?
new clothes, shoes and bags. desperately need 'em hahaha

26.Who is ur fav fb friend?
manyyy

27.Is she/he is tagged in dis note?
I cant tag anyone because it's blogspot

28.What do u use to play ur mp3s?
iPod?

29.R u an idiot?
Are you?

30.Has dis quiz finished?
hope so.

No comments: