Monday, 27 July 2009

Karma Karma Karma!

do you believe in karma? well I do, and I'm believing it mooooore these days.
I have a buddy, who walked away, left me alone, never really care about me and laughed behind my back with his girl when I was literally sad and couldn't stop shedding tears...

...and now he's in my position where I was and I'm in his position, where he were 6 months ago.

kinda magic? no, it's KARMA!

karma doesn't happen right away after you did something bad, it needs time, but it's like growing your own tree, bad seed turns to be a bad tree and good seed turns to be good tree. I ain't a Buddhist, Hindu, Sikh or any Indian religion, but I strongly believe in this. be careful, you are what you are, and what you are, are what you did. confusing? hmmm I cant find simpler word anyway. okay, in short, never do anything stupid such as hurting others' hearts or you'll get for pains.

believe in karma, y'all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's the wheel of life (maksudnya roda hidup gitu wi, hehee). one time you're in the top, next time you're on the other side.

Istina said...

rite saaa, so be careful with what you do, readerssssssss :D