I'll make it quick, because I have to dress up and go for a dance lesson today.
1. I'm having this bad cough because of candies I had. however, I'm still in love with Chupa Chups and Magic Dust and Push Pops...... poor my throat, it cant rest even for awhile.
2. I'm literally sick as above said and now exhausted because of Schoolympic. okay, I know I don't work as hard as BPH or anyone else but I'm still a coordinator for cheers competition. and make it two because I helped my friend, Dita. she's a dance competition coordinator and dance competition was held for 2 days. oh, and make it three because I practice dancing almost everyday.
3.My LIA absent's poor, though I just entered the new semester. I know Mr. Widy's a soft person but 5 absents for 6 meetings? I don't think he wont angry anyway.
4. I had my fortune read and now... I'm feeling weird. he motivated me alot but he said that I should've concentrate to reach my dream for now on. hell yeah, I'll do it my way, mr. fortune teller.
5. COSMIC'S GONNA PERFORM ON SCHOOLYMPIC'S CLOSING ACTS! OMG I'm so nervous :S don't forget, today at Hall A GOR Soemantri Brodjonegoro, Rasuna Said, Kuningan, @ 6.30 PM 'till drop! there'll be circus performance, Black Rose, Saman Performance, 8 All Stars, MBUI and many more. be there, or be squared.but I guess it's gonna be my last dance at school; I don't know if I can make it for expo anyway, boo-hooo. my mum told me to quit dancing. NO WAY, MA!
6. I've been in a very bad mood lately, you know,exhausted stuff and shit things happen. I accidently said or did something awful and rude to everyone, my parents, my friends, and you. sorry, dear...
7. Who's AA? or I can say, double A? she's been very strange lately,lyk, try to reach me all the time. I don't even know who she is but... it's weird to have her all around my 'little kingdom'. and no, she's not a lesbian.
8. I have to leave at 7.30 AM.
so, wish me luck for closing and the rest of the day. ciao, fratello.
2 comments:
waah wi, asik nih main pas closing. gue akan nonton loooh hihi
jiaah kacau banget kemaren sampe malu iniii :S
Post a Comment