I'm tired. mentally, physically, emotionally. I can't even cry now, not because I'm tough, only tired with all the stuff and been trying to let it go. you'll never know what it's like to be me. you don't. never ever say you understand me because you simply don't know.
I found out that this quote is really close to my condition :
"The first second that I let you in,
I let myself out"
I didn't realize I'd be as dizzy as hell now, I simply didn't realize the consequences, okay nobody understand but I DO. I wasn't sober at all -didn't mean that I was drunk- but I did something today that made me, uh, uncomfortable with all the things I've done, and I just wanna say, I'm sorry, baby... believe me, I'll be alright. The one who has to be worried about is you. I'm sorry, I'm sorry...
if only he were me, he would know what it's like... to be the second best.
...and if only I could tell you about him.
No comments:
Post a Comment