Thursday, 2 July 2009

Getting Rotten and Melting Down

I'm bored and I'm boring. feh. I guess I'll stay at home this whole holiday... come on, where's your holiday spirit mum, dad?? when I don't have time to go you always ask for it then now? you leave me home EVERYDAY. argh. I don't wanna imagine how will I look next semester, after getting rotten in my own crib :'(


I've got nothing to tell unless Ferrari has upload our new photos hehe. we spent the whole afternoon at my house, watching dvd, posing wildly and eating junk food hahaha :D


live high, everyone (not connected; read as :ngga nyambung.)

2 comments:

Ferinda P Lestari said...

ferinda istina barcelona! HAHAHA aku post hari ini woooke, eh kapan nih temporary? minta anter mas W aja wakak

Istina said...

kalo kita namanya jadi Ferinda Istina Lumba-Lumba rin hahaha berhubung rumah gue di lumba2.. -__- asik asik hehe aku terserah kapan aja, bener2 ga ada kerjaan minggu ini