I have a close friend, she's not my best friend but yeah, we're pretty close and we always share stories, even our secrets. just call her A. she's typically boyish girl; has her own attraction, pretty ones of course, and a smart girl.
Once, she met this guy. let's say, his name's B and he's my friend. B is kinda sweet, romantic guy while he's also smart, diligent, and gentle. A and B were very close, until one day they became an item. I thought they would last forever; there's no wrong with them, B is a really caring guy while A is a sweet girl who loves romantic things, she's smart while B's an excellent student, and they even love the same songs and stuff. but what had happened? they didn't make it. they broke up and ended their story too fast.
Then, she met another guy, call him C. attractive in some ways, funny one, and a very different person with A. I didn't know what made her attracted to him, and when they started dating, I was like, "damn!" I'm still thinking about her ex anyway, why did they broke up? isn't B moreeeeeee interesting because they have same interests? oh well that's what I thought.
...but after I went out with C several days ago now I realized, that becoming an item is not looking for person with same personalities we have, differences make us rich with knowledge, learning and understanding each other. and it's not so fun anymore if you know what he/she's gonna do next, because you have the same way of thinking.
he's different with her, so? that'll make them look such a perfectly cute couple :)
that's all for today, bye lovers! ♥
5 comments:
oh well, such a wise post, Dwi.
Yeah it's right that some different stuffs sometimes make us united; the differences are way stronger than the resemblances itself, because we could complete each other, and it's just fun being more and more acknowledge by the differences of other people, right?
It's fact. and nice that you've learned it in such a good way. :)
*ah sok guru gue! hahaha. :P
opposite attracts, istina :) same thing is boring.
Putri : awww thank you :D I think I'm getting better at appraising people now, huahaha. just like ferinda said, opposite attracts ;p
Ferinda : that's why I couldn't get along well my exes -___- too much similarity!
Ceritanya mirip benar dengan dua orang mantan teman sekelas kita saat kelas sepuluh dimana gadisnya sekelas dengan Anda tahun lalu. Jika salah, ternyata banyak betul kisah semacam cerita diatas.
paw : ehmm I guess that there's so many similar stories in this world yaaaa I didn't mention her btw hahahaa but it's true that it's quite similar ;p
Post a Comment