I go to a new class since about 4 weeks ago, it's XII Science E, and seems like I cant really get along with the girls in my new class, so I mostly spend my time with the boys hahaha. sometimes I feel like I dont belong there, I had many bff girls in my previous class. of course I wanna play with the girls, but the clique has been made since the first day of schooling and I'm the one who dont really close to 'em haha pity me. I make friends with the girls but only as study-partners. don't ask me why. even my chairmate is a boy, haha. his name is Ardan, and he's a really nice guy heheee. he's my partner-in-crime :)
and boys, all I wanna say is "Thank you." I really do appreciate attentions you made, y'all prove that y'all the best :) I dont really care about the jokes you made of me, I dont really care it as long as I can feel lighter when you're all around, tee-heee.
and girls, get me into your inner circle, awkaaaaaaay? well I guess it's not your fault, it's mine anyway, just take me whatever I am, freaky, childish, having mood-swing problems, whatever.
it's a new class baby, everything's gonna be aaaaaaaaaaaaall right! :)
Hey, I'm having an exam week, wish me luck, okay? hugs and kisses!
5 comments:
Oh my, high school drama. Thank God I'm done with that. Good luck with your exams by the way ;}
yeah and it hurts me much but I'm sure I can go through it hehe. thank you, I'll do my best :D
ayoooo gabung2 dooong wii..hehe..tp gw juga ngerasa gt sih..masih pw-an kelas 2 :')..
tp emg di kelas kita cewe nya main sdr2 gt kan wii..
iya mainnya ngeblock2 gitu, ga asik :'( ajak aku main dong chi makanya hehe
haha oke oke wi ntar gw ajak maiiin (apa banged deh gw :P)
Post a Comment