Wednesday, 2 September 2009

The Big Fives

5 things you think about yourself
Accurate way?
miss smile-whatever-happens, mood-swinger, caring others while forgetting about myself, hard to express what's on my mind precisely
Emo way?
defensive, almost-abusive, pessimistic, longing, a real-life procrastinator.
Narcissistic way?
......... don't know what to say, haha. some say I'm a good listener after all.

5 things that you do
Stupid things that made you in accident?
mm annoyed my house maid and when she chased over me, I hit the Bannister. right on my head.
The most extreme thing you do?
...trying superman escape? you know, the roller coaster that has very long rails but only took 47 secs to finish a lap LOL
Something you regret in life?
quit practicing Bali dance when I was younger and didn't go to ballet class either
Your current goal in life?
FKG UI, amen :)
Your quote/motto of the day that you do?
it's "live your life fully,in fun ways but still, in rules"

5 things about your appearance
Which body part you like?
eyes eyes eyes
Which body part you dislike?
My thighs and calves and... butt -__-
Acne problem?
used to not having one, but rite now I'm having it :(
If you have a tattoo, where will you put it?
butterfly on the back of my neck and a tiny initial on my baaack hehe.
Fetish?
candies? haha imma sweet tooth

5 more things about you
Currently likes?
lomo lomo lomo lomo!
Currently dislike?
my scores, sigh.
Weakness?
refusing people's asks for help
Ability?
light-sleeper
Extra ability?
err, my legs' flexibility?

Your 5 confession?
1. Relationships didn't get deep to me, well it WAS but now, I'm getting myself more serious on love thingy.
2. I hate failing. and what makes me down most is to see me in some pathetic ways of losing.
3. I always have issues with self-confidence; I will never be brave enough to meet new people alone.
4. I cant stand people who do something without asking my opinions, even I know I will hardly refuse it anyway.
5. I really, really can't express what's in my mind precisely; I'm too scared to hurt people by my random thoughts, duh.

taken from Nunu's Blog, people. take a peep there and be nice!

No comments: