Tuesday, 8 September 2009

Posting While Coughing and Sneezing

Ola, tudo bem?
hey ya folks it's been awhile since I lastly updated my blog with something... funny, interesting posts? hmmm I know I'm not really in a good shape (and mind) to write the interesting ones LOL. I'm having a sore throat and cough, I hate it because my throat really hurts when it comes to afternoons, I'm fasting and I cant drink!

anywaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay I passed my mathematics remedial test yesterday! and the pain was really worth it, joining extra classes after school, and I slept only for 2.5 hours the nite before and phew. I'm so lucky the questions are pretty much same with the ones Mrs. Elly picked for those extra classes ♥ ♥ oh I really love her emmuaaaah!

weird thing, I cant even sleep yesterday. rite after the study on Sunday nite, I slept at around 01.30 AM and woke up for sahur at 3.30 AM and I didn't sleep until the night come. I drank coffee before I started studying on Sunday nite but I didn't know the effect of caffein would last longer on me, at least for yesterday. no, I didn't take espresso or ristretto, or hemaviton haha. just plainly a cup of low-sugar coffee. and on Monday nite I felt really tired but I couldn't sleep tho. fortunately I had Widi speaking on the phone, accompanied me until I could sleep :) thank you Pit ahaha.

Things are gonna change, I'm getting more and more serious on my subjects, I'm praying for a chair for me @ FKGUI next year, amen! gee just wish me a very good luck :)

I finally watched District 9 (I was kinda shock knowing it's still on cinemas, well at least at Planet Hollywood) and it was.... not bad. but I expected something bigger than that huu. tho I wont watch Final Destination 4, all of my friends said it was awful, trashy and 'maksa', haha. I'm waiting for The Ugly Truth , hopefully it'll be good. I'd been waiting for FD4 and ended up not going to watch it anyway, so disappointing.

tomorrow's gonna be the triple 09s, 09/09/09 and my beautiful friend from GDC 1208, Illa is having her 16th birthday :) and I know a lot of people would choose as their date to be an item tomorrow, when me my self's left behind because my bf is leaving for Russia tomorrow at 9 PM. wait, did I say 9 PM? so it's gonna be four times 09s then, rrrrrr how I really hate 09s now :'(

I'm sleepy and I guess I'll sleep earlier hihi bacio!

2 comments:

chi said...

gw ga terlalu suka district 9 wi..emg ga jelek si,tp akhirnya ituloh ga asik banged hehe..

iya! gw juga nunggu2 the ugly truth wi!! kayaknya sih bagus,sempet masuk box office kok kayaknya..di tv cable udah ada iklannya tapi ga ada jadwal tayang di indo :(

btw,CEPEEEEET SEMBUUUUH YA WIII :)

Istina said...

iya! coba ga gantung gitu pasti lebih oke deeeh huuu bete banget sama akhir yang gantung.

tapi di indo ada koook udah ada trailernya di bioskop tapi ga tau deh kapan tayangnya -__-

THANK YOU CHITAAAAAAAAAA :DD