yuhuuu since yesterday was the last day of schooling this month, say hello to holiday :) freedom! and where I'm going to go are :
- going to Semarang to visit my Grandmere as always,
- ..then off we go to Bali!
- ..and moving on to Lombok to dive around Gili :)
- ..and the craziest of all, I'm gonna get there all from Jakarta by car.
the last fact really burden me; I really hate long distance trip by car. I mean, it is okay if we go somewhere with plane or train in a very long distance but car? I dont think I could stand. that's because we cant get the airplane ticket to get there.just wish me some good luck, shall we?
but I'm still excited as always; preparation somehow could be very fun instead of the trip itself! what I gotta do are :
- do my hair (a bit, just get some treatments and trims)
- shop for new clothes..
- .. and sandals and swimwear.
- dont forget new sunnies and sunblock too.
- new books or gadget for the trip to Semarang; it's gonna be boooooring on the road
- Dianaaaaa! gonna buy it from Ardel hihi ;p
- Study mooooore and more. I'm gonna face the exams rite after the holiday -__-
- preparing my baby dslr for it's first trip :-)
I'm currently missing my boyfriend.. a lot. weird that I couldn't have him around me when I have some time for him (because I usually be the busy one) and when I really need him.
thank god I have my besties around me :D thank you Erin, Dina, Ales, Delia, Aya and Serra for keeping me sane, thanks to Cosmic 2010 and 2011; I can smile everyday because of our silly behaviors (haha) and thanks to Bisma, Ardan, Fajar and Hafiz who always make me feel like, you're truly best classmates hihi. and dont forget my personal clown and teacher at a time, Andika. they're really precious and cant be subtituted by anything! wuv yaaaaa
live high, y'all ;p
No comments:
Post a Comment