1. how old are you?
17 y/o
2. are you single?
no
3. at what age do you think you'll get married?
I dont know :) 24-27 would be great
4. do you think you'll marry the person you are with now?
I wish, hahahaa
5. if not, who do you want to marry?
Channing Tatum, haha! who knows?
6. who will be your bridesmaid & bestman?
my best friends and / my cousins ♥
7. do you want a garden/beach or traditional wedding?
beaaaaaaaaach and the bridesmaid will wear white bikinis hahaha be ready, matey ;p or a traditional one in a garden would be great, rite?
8. where do you plan to go on honeymoon?
Te quiero, Barcelonaaaaaaaaaaa
9. how many guests do you think you'll invite?
hmmm I guess it'll be manyyyyy because I wanna invite all people I know hihi
10. will that include your exes?
uhm depends, but I guess I will
11. how many layers of cake do you want?
10! hahaha noooooo it'll be 5-7
12. when do you want to get married, morning or evening?
sunset beach wedding in the evening ♥ ♥
13. name the song/tune you'd like to play at your wedding?
hmmmmmmmmm keroncong? wahahahaha
14. do you prefer fine dining or just normal spoon&fork?knife?
hmmm not-so-fine dining? hehe idk
15. champagne or red wine?
champagne
16. honeymoon right after the wedding or days after the wedding?
right after the wedding
17. money or household items?
it's all about the moneeeeeeeeeey tee hee
18. how many kids would you like to have?
2, a boy and a girl
19. will you record your honeymoon in DVD/CD?
hmmmmmmm idk, haha. maybe.
20. whose wedding plan would you like to know next?
people who read this, since I got this from Serra's, I would like to know :
Erin, Aya, Putri, Chita, Delia, and Fahdiana's wedding plans :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment