Wednesday, 11 February 2009

While I was Waiting for The Course to Start

Good heavens! I just got a bajillion whiny emails saying I have not updated this since people stopped clapping and Tinkerbell died... You would not believe how hard it is being waited on hand and foot and generally lounging around. Seriously!.

I am frantic with curling my hair, hanging out at the Aussie Bloggers Forums, just generally being a nuisance to my husband, my day is filled with fluorescent light from the moment my children manage to unlock my bedroom door and use me as a jumping castle to I am begging my kid to go to sleep or so help me God that kid will be decorating my wall, 'Duct tape still life'. I am totally exhausted. I need some perspective.

I swear on the bones of my ancestors to update at least once a week. You have my word! Don't hold your breath though, you're likely to turn blue..


*got this from Nunu's post, I definitely like it, ahahahah! you should try, too :D

3 comments:

Nunu Fithria said...

funny right? i've told you! :--DD

Istina said...

I like it so much nunu thank youuuu :D someday when I'm too bored to post something, I'll use this again hehehe

Anonymous said...

i've tried it...and i like it! F.U.N.

thanks nuu