Friday, 13 March 2009

7 Things I Currently Miss

1. I miss having holiday; I can't wait for June to come! I wanna go somewhere, just pretend that I'm not having problems, I just wanna get rid of this wacky mid term tests!


2. I miss Aussie so damn MUCH!!!!!! oh my god I miss my foster parents, Susan and Leo Frietman, I miss their house at Santa Isobel, my Homestay mates, I even miss my break time during the school time, walking down the street and going to a supermarket, I miss the Pacific Pines park, I miss having barbie; I love their snags, with dead horse also, I miss Movie World and Opera House, and I even miss their toasty weather!!


my beloved step sisters, Ika and Shanti, Susan and Leo Frietman, and me, on new year's eve!


3. having good grades. It's kinda hard to get when you are in 8 Senior High, Jakarta :'(


4. Shopping. I'm lack of good clothes, mate! I actually want this over-sized cardigans just like Camille's and I searched for it and boom! I found that they sell something similar here, unbranded but very similar hehe so I'm gonna buy one and I'll tell you if I get it :D and I also want new shoes, Wondershoe's shoes drive me crazy this days and I'm going to have some new pairs of them lalalaaaa :)


I want this cardigans to be mine!


5. do some book-searching. I wanna read good books! tell me the titles if you know some good books, I'll look for it.

6. my ideal weight. aaaaaaaaaaaaaa tests make me study more; means eat more and more and more! need sometime only to work out!


7. Last, I miss you. literally.

4 comments:

Serra Annisa said...

3. having good grades. It's kinda hard to get when you are in 8 Senior High, Jakarta :'(

woow, i'm so agree with you dwi! really, its so hard :(

Istina said...

aaaaaaaaa it's really hard, right? that's the one I hate about this school

Fathya said...

kalo mau tau buku bagus, buka aja goodreads.com. liat ada popular books nya kok!!

Istina said...

Fathman : thank youuuuuu I'll search for it later on :D