well I just updated my playlist! sorry for oh-so-boring songs these days, I promise you I'll update it again at least once in 2 weeks, okaaay?
so, I added this song, Cry - Rihanna. it has very cool lyrics, and it draws my current life perfectly; and I love this part the most :
Now I'm, in this condition
And I've, got all the symptoms
Of a girl with a broken heart
But no matter what you'll never see me cry
isn't it cool? reflects that she has strong personality, right? I wanna be like her :D
the next song is Killa - Cherish. I love this song since I watched Step Up 2 over and over again hahaha. nah, the lyrics is quite... simple. it doesn't have grave meaning or something but the rhythm and beat... wow. amazing!
next is You and I Both - Jason Mraz. actually this is still on my previous playlist but I still love it so I decided to put it again anyway. I never heard this song until I watched Jason's performance at JJF, and he was very cool singing this song. I looked for it rightafter that hihi. my favorite part is :
And it's okay if you had to go away
Oh, just remember that telephones
Well, they work out of both ways
But if I never ever hear them ring
If nothing else I'll think the bells inside
Have finally found you someone else and that's okay
Cause I'll remember everything you sang
and Love Letters to Japan - The Bird and The Bee,Hot and Cold - Katy Perry and Sorry Seems to be The Hardest Word still fill my mind :)
ciao for now!
btw, I won second place at In House Dance Competition for Solo Dance, happy :D
No comments:
Post a Comment