woke up in the morning by Dita's call, with very, very bad condition. I had a trans -yeah, that kind of feeling, like if you wake up from either a very bad nightmare or a good dream and still can't differentiate real life and dream- which I got from a very bad dream. Dita called me to borrow my cheerleader costume -because my junior needs it and I'm not joining competition today zzzz- and she had already arrived.... downstairs. argh I had to walk to give her my costume because my room is in the 1st floor (not grand floor), and I woke up perfectly.
thank god Dita woke me up......... or I'll die in my dream.
..actually, it's not a bad dream either. in that dream, I was walking down the street when I saw someone, and I ran to catch him. we talked, and we were holding hands until the end. we talked a lot and he told me something about, "That's why I asked you to believe in me. Trust me." he smiled and I felt grateful.
....that's why I don't wanna talk about someone -means gossiping- at day. I must be dreaming about the person at night. and it's painful to remember that he... ah forget about it. I must be dreaming of him again this night. cheer up, Istina!
7 comments:
oh i had a nightmare either last night!
sial banget emang.... gara2 berantem sm ex sih.. -,-
wah kamu anak cheers ya? keren deh ah! :D
sometimes it sucks that we can't control dreams
Putri Erdisa : hmmm I don't understand either why I have to dream about him at the time like this :( mimpi apa kamu?
hehe sebenernya dance, tapi sekarang lagi belajar cheers juga, jadi dua dua2nya, haha biasa aja koook
Nunu : well it sucks. really hurts, it really does :/
ingat ingat 3 kata yang selalu diulang-ulang ya sayang, life goes on!
Ferinda : hell yeah :D
thanks Istina I'm following you back with bloglovin' ;3
cheer up anyway, lol. remember, joy comes from inside of you ;P
ahahah thank you Enep, I'm feeling even better now, wuv you :D
Post a Comment