Tuesday, 31 March 2009

Mood-Charger(s)

hola holaaa. I'm back. literally back tee hee. I'm getting better these days and you know what? my days seem to be happier, thank you for my mood-chargers, Pelacur (Pelaku Curhat huahahaha it was once named PCD, Pasukan Curhat Dadakan but we changed it hohoho)


Ales, me, Aci, Erin, Dina, and Lala


heyyo full team minus Aci, Edwin and Emir tsk tsk


and this is what I've done while I was uploading video; hmmm yeah it's not finish yet :

1. hello, my name's Istina Dwi Prameswari, call me Istina or Dwi please, 16 years old, and marjoring science at SMAN 8, second grade.

2. my mother tongue is Indonesian but my mum and I often use english at home. I speak Indonesian to my father, brother and little sister. oh, and usually I speak British English because of my (used to be) english course and my childhood.

3. I can play piano and keyboard and clavinova... a bit. hehe. I used to take music course since I was 6 years old until last year... so sad.

4. my biggest passion is dancing, and I love to dance to the beat! and second one, fashion. I always have a thing on fashion, especially dresses.

5. have a very bad back flexibility. I can't do back bend! but I have quite good flexibility on my right leg, and I can do high jumps but not artistic ones hehehee.

6. hate onions and garlic so much! I can't stand them; even fried onion hiiii. they taste bad!

7. loves languages and often get good grades at those subject; understanding language fastly is my ability.

8. my current love is... no one, haha! I'm perfectly a single lady for 3 months now hoho. and now I'm quite close to someone with initial... ah forget about it, y'all will never find out anyway and I don't think I'm gonna make him mine :-3

9. can't regret anything with cheese in it. martabaks, cheese cakes, tiramisu cakes, even grilled cheese sandwich, oh yum yum yum!

10. I'm weak at science subjects (so why did you choose science at the first place, fags???)

11. I eat a lot when I feel I need to, but I eat less if I have to. I have strong will power!

12. feel like I have to lose some pounds; better do some exercise more seriously!


I think that's all for now, ciao fratello!

No comments: