I don't know how to remember today............ hmm.
I went to TIS to study with couples of mates, and when I came there, Delia, Erin and Ales who had arrived before me, had just finished their lunch at Pizza Hut. hmmm we went to Coffee Bean, met Dias who accompanied us later and I ordered caramel blended coffee, w/ whipped cream, regular as always. Ales ordered Passion Fruit tea and Delia, a small glass of hot chocolate. we went upstairs and study physics, when we were studying, Feriz and Derrie came to study as well....
....and we spent the rest of the day by answering static fluids questions from our beloved Erlangga test book,chit chatted about my blablabla and ate pizza again before we went back to our crib. oh, and I ordered garlic cheese bread too.
boring, right? but quite fun actually :)
3 comments:
good luck ya wi buat mid nya
iya dayen thank youuuu semoga ga ada remed lagi, amien :D
mang lo ada yang remed?
buset gue fisika dapet brapa ya kalo cuma bisa jawab 5/40soal?? haha
good luuuck ama midnya! (apa dah selesai?)
Post a Comment