I said this once to my friend this morning. They asked me, what had happened? I couldn't answer, but I answered it anyway. "Because NOTHING had happened, then I couldn't trust love anymore" I tried to smile instead of grim. and yeah, my face looked really weird, but who cares anyway? hahaha.
and a friend of mine broke my heart by keeping a secret behind my back. actually, the secret makes me happy and sad in the same time. alhamdulillah he can get over from someone who always dancing in his heart, but whew. how could he hide this from me? I'm feeling like I'm useless. once he shared about his life and matters he has but he never open his heart for this thingy. but I'm glad you can pass the hardest part. But I hate you anyway. Argh. thank you for keeping this, tell me EVERYTHING when we meet, ya?
No comments:
Post a Comment