Tuesday, 17 March 2009

Polyvore

because I have no money to buy new clothes (haha) I decided to play Polyvore, just to keep me in touch with fashion :D

what I made today :

Saturday Tea Break
Saturday Tea Break - by Istina Dwi on Polyvore.com

I really, really wanna have that very, very cute Christian Louboutin Mary-Jane Platform. aaaa I'm craving. looked at the price, it's $995 (means about IDR 12.935.000 @#$*#$&^$!!!) at net-a-porter.com. Okay, not-so-cute anymore.


have a nice day!

--p.s. : I'm having the last tests of midterm-test tomorrow, wish me luck!

8 comments:

Nunu Fithria said...

suddenly i'm the least fashionable person in the society aaaa

Amira said...

waaa dwi gue add ya polyvorenya hehehe

Ferinda P Lestari said...

me too wik, polyvore is the best escape when we can't afford those goodies :) eh lagu di mixpod kamyu....... menyindir gue sekali HAHAHAHA

Anonymous said...

dwiiiiiiii gue add ya

Istina said...

Nunu : are you? but I like your style, it's very comfy wahahahaaa :D

Istina said...

Amira : add aja, tapi gue juga belom nambah gambar lagi hihi

Ferinda : yap they're best when facebook is oh-so-boring or your wallet is thin.. ;p lagu apa deh emangnya? hahahaaa

TyaPratiwi : add ajaaaa tapi seperti kata gue, belom ditambahin apaapa kok, tunggu nanti ya hihi

Serra Annisa said...

dwii, gue add ya polyvore nya :)

Istina said...

oke serraaaaaaa :D