saw Ferinda's blog, I decided to post my scores as well to motivate me haha. well this is my current score of my mid test :
Mathematics : remedial (@#@#$@$#%#%&!!!!!)
Citizenship : 76
English : I don't know... yet. I'll ask Gadis later.
Deutsch : same thing like above
IT Studies : 90
Biology : 76,.. (something, can't remember the points)
Chemistry : remedial (f*ck! even the SKBM was 65! oh stupid me)
Physical Education : 70 (but I know the SKBM is IDR 25.000,-... ah everyone knows lah haha)
actually, I forget what scores that already showed up, and my scores are pretty bad, because I sat in front of teacher, 2 rows from him/her! but I didn't cheat, thank god. whatever, past is already becomes past, let's fight for the good scores at remedial! hehe.
I'm waiting for my driver to come; I'm going to go to Senayan, hang out with my friends hahaaa. while waiting, I'm thinking about what we're gonna do there, hmm...
better take my breakfast, take a shower, and go! details later.. ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment