Sunday, 29 March 2009

5 Reasons

sorry for being very sensitive, of course you all know why. but instead of it, I have some reasons why I'm upset and almost cry.


first, I don't know how to finish my third queen bee hunt task. my friends who want to make it with me are gone; I didn't know where they were and because of some reasons I can't explain, I'm too upset to call; I don't wanna scream like baby at them. please don't sent them thunder dear God. and I still don't have the speech. and the deadline is tomorrow. oh good. kill me now!


second, I've already know where they are but I can't reach Senayan! fucking campaign stops my way there.. my brother who can drive is gone as well and scram my sixteen age I can't have my driving license legally, OH GOD I WANT TO DRIVE THERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA


third, my class mates just told me that they are in FX right now and as I said above, SENAYAN GETS TRAFFIC JAM AND I CAN'T GO THERE! hell I'm stress


fourth, a friend of mine call me fat. holy catfish, talk about reality, dear honey............ you're the one who gain fat really fast.


fifth, when I'm being very sensitive, one of my friend being very uneasy with me; I just told him something that I think it has no matter; I just need sometime to recover, okay? and he's being very uneasy by telling me that I shouldn't have talking like like that. I need someone who understands me, not to judge, okay? that's why I told you... but you're kinda annoying for now.


and now that I have no one to tell or help and my dad is freaking annoying, I guess I decide to not do the third task now. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa help me :'(

9 comments:

Dayen said...

banyak banyak berdoa wi hehehe

Fathya said...

hih! temen lo jahat amat bilang lo fat! temen macam apaan tuh!? gampar aja!!!!!!

(beneran, jangan digampar.)

Ferinda P Lestari said...

aaaaaaaa uwiik :(

Prathito said...

Dwi sorry very very much... We feel very very bad...

Putri Erdisa Januarti said...

emang tugas queen bee part 3-nya apaan wi?

arutaki said...

istin*a.. kamu ge..

Istina said...

Dayen : iya nih sudah kok makanya deadline tasknya diundur yahahahaa :D

Fathman : ah ga tau ya fath, kayaknya gue juga kelewat sensi, soalnya emang beneran gendutan :'( oke, ga bakal gue gampar.

Ferinda : don't worry about me honey I'll be fine..

paw25694 : na ah, it's not your fault, it's mine actually..

Putri Erdisa : tugasnya bikin video put, aduh maleeees banget huhu

arutaki : ...bukan istina juga kan? orang istin*a.. hoho

chi said...

uwiiiiiii..bjuang yaaaa!! ayoo jangan menyerah.halah ;p

Istina said...

makasih chita sayaaang :)