aloha everyone! I made some recent updates for my blog's layout, do you like this version?
and I change my blog's name into Midsummer's Sunshine, just like my blog's link. Midsummer's Sunshine means everything. hot yet many people wait for it. middle summer is time to have fun, many carnivals and occasions being held. people take off their thick clothes and change it into colorful sun-dresses, hawaiian shirt and shorts. summer is also a long, long holiday for school kids, what they've been waiting for all year!
I love sunshine and hate it at the very same time. I love waking up in the morning and feel the sunshine on my face, but I hate spending much time outside, especially in the afternoon. but I need sunshine since I'm a chicken-hearted person, hahahahaa :D warm sunshine in the morning and evening tastes like fresh baked apple pies and cinnamon rolls hihihi.
about the picture... I took it myself during my visit to Sydney, on a cruise at Darling Harbour, near the Famous Sydney Opera House. the bridge was very durably cooooooool that I can't stop myself taking photos. anyone knows what bridge is it? It's on the left side of the Opera House. the sky was very blue and the sun shone perfectly. a skin-burning day, yes it was.
I want you to look at my blog and feel like you're having a hot, lovely summer :D
xoxo
3 comments:
yeah sure.. i do love it :)
thank you sayaaaang :D
I looove love love the new layout loh, wiik :DD
maaf yaa baru sempet liaat, baru kembali online setelah sekian hari vakum hihi
Post a Comment