Monday, 9 March 2009

Oatmeal for Dummies

This morning, I had a very very bad headache, so I laid down on my bed for awhile, read a good book called "Q&A". have you guys know about this? this book is about an Indian man who won 1 billion Rupee. and the book it self has been made to a movie, named Slumdog Millionaire, and it won so many awards. quite nice to read in the morning.

After that, I realized that I'm soooo hungry! I went downstairs to see what we've got today, but because it didn't look tasty, I tried to make oatmeal.


Actually, I used to make this with microwave, but today I tried to make it healthier; I cook it on a stove! remembering my fault last time I used stove to make oatmeal and it came out tasteless, I poured the milk little less than usual. because there was no chocolate milk, I used plain milk and added some chocolate powder, and add some sugar, 1 tea spoon. I heated the milk, chocolate and the sugar, and it finished! I tried it right away. and.... yucks. it tasted BITTER! and it wasn't as bitter as coffee, but it tasted like chocolate powder itself; bitter and cloy. yaiks!


but I didn't get down-hearted. I added some sugar,1 and a half spoon, and added some milk, like 3/4 glass to reduce the bitterness itself. I'd been thinking to heat it up again in microwave, but when I tasted it, yes, it came to a better, better taste! it surely didn't need microwave, and I ate it until clean hehe.


I know it looks yucks but it tastes good kok hehe :D

here's the recipe!

Chocolate Oatmeal for Dummies.
Ingredients :
1. Oatmeal (4 tablespoons)
2. Milk (I use plain ultra milk, 1 and 3/4 glass)
3. Sugar (2-3 teaspoons)
4. Cocoa Powder (2-3 tablespoon)
quick tips : stir the cocoa, sugar and milk in a glass BEFORE pour it in a pan or a microwave-save bowl, because it'll be hard to mix it all on a pan!

just heat all the ingredients in microwave for 1 minute or on stove for 2 minutes and taa-daaa! delicious hahahaha :D

4 comments:

Fathya said...

oatmealnya agak2.. ga meyakinkan gitu deh hheehhehe...
btw, salam kenal ya pecinta oatmeal!(gue juga)

Putri Erdisa Januarti said...

euh... look so... yeah, yucky. hahaha.
but that's chocolate and i love it! although i dont love oatmeal that much. :)

prisintan said...

hei, salam kenal :D
nice blog :)
boleh dicoba tuh resepnyaa, hhehehe :D

Istina said...

Fathman : emang, kan gue ga bisa masak, tapi kalo oatmeal mau diapain juga bukannya bentuknya tetep.. gitu ya? hehe sama sama yaaa

Putri : wahahahaha makanya liat judulnya dooong, kan oatmeal for dummies hehe.aku juga suka cokelat :D

Intan : Thank youuu hehehe lain kali dicoba yaa